Thursday 18 April 2013

WANTED: Lead Guitarist, Bassist and Drummer



Dear musicians,

I am looking to start an Indie/Alternative/Britpop band in the Cambridgeshire/Bedfordshire area.

I play rhythm guitar, can write songs.. and try to sing as best I can, but am looking for a lead guitarist, bassist and Drummer.

My musical influences are clear by the blogs I write, however.. they include:

The Libertines
Arctic Monkeys
The Beatles
Oasis
The Vaccines
Sex Pistols
Babyshambles
The Stone Roses

If anybody is interested in joining, message the 'Hard Vibes' facebook page and I will get back to you.

www.facebook.com/youvibesohard

I have one demo already on soundcloud, that was roughly put together.. and is a first attempt, however another (much better) track will shortly be added, have a listen below.

Jack.

No comments:

Post a Comment